Sunday, March 30, 2014

Autism Awareness Day




Yes, this blog is normally used for sharing my builds over at The Sims 3 Exchange, but with Autism Awareness day upon us, I decided to light everything up blue to show support for Autism awareness and research, and to support some very dear friends of mine who have kids with Autism as well.  So all week I will keep this blog lit up blue and then it will return back to it's normal layout.  

However, I have decided that I'm going to build a community lot in support of Autism.  I'm working my plans out now and plan on releasing it on April 2nd to celebrate Autism Awareness Day.  Before I release it to the The Sims 3 exchange, I'll post all the details here complete with pictures.

If you'd like to show your support and learn more about Autism, check out the Autism Speaks which has all sorts of amazing information!

As always, Happy Simming!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment