Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Update of The Week

So there's lots of stuff going on for me IRL that I haven't had any time to play the Sims or do a lot of building.  I've got 2 houses that I've been working on, but need to finish one of them up like yesterday haha! Luckily, the one that I wanted to have done today is 85% complete.  I have a little bit of landscaping to do and one room left to decorate.  So Ollie, if you're reading..keep your eyes peeled in the next few days for your new home.  I'm currently doing a work adjustment program for Ticket To Work and it's been exhausting! I'm working for 5 hours and by the time I get home, I pass out on the couch.  Anyways, I hope to better adjust to my routine so I can put more focus back into building and playing.

So, looks like SummerFalls and I are going to do a collaboration on a build.  I'm looking forward to it and I think it'll be a lot of fun! Be sure to check out his creations over at his blog.  Summer is a very talented builder and I enjoy using his homes in my games!  SummerFalls Creative Legacy

Also if you're looking for some really cool builds, check out Rayna's creations over at her blog.  She always adds some really cool "secrets" in all of her builds.  I find it so hard to believe that she's only been doing this recently because she does some amazing work! Rayna's Outlook

So I added a blog roll on the main page and if you would like to be added to the list, let me know! I'm happy to help any Simmer that's looking for more exposure.

Happy Simming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment