Thursday, March 27, 2014

A New Work In Progress

Sul Sul! I was bored yesterday so I decided to start working on a new house.  The lot I'm building on has proven to be a tad bit small.  It's one of those odd size lots, so I think I'll move it to a 50x50 or a 60x60 size lot.  But I try my best to steer clear of lots bigger than 50x50 because most people don't have the space in their games to place a home on a large 60x60 lot with out having to shuffle around a bunch of lots within their worlds.  So I always try to build on a 40x40 lot for easier placement.  But  if I'm building a very large home or a mansion, then I always use the largest lot possible.

Any who, this new home is a Mid Western Craftsman Style home..or Prairie style home.  It's a one story home with 2 bedrooms and a master bedroom suite.   It also has a 3 bay garage.  Here's a sneak peek of the exterior front.  Forgive the grids, since I don't have any live mode pics yet.





The picture isn't the final release, so it's bound to change.  The landscaping still needs work.  Be sure to let me know what you think. I love getting feedback and I do respond to anyone who comments.

Happy Simming!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment