Monday, March 24, 2014

Update On New WIP Collaboration w/ SummerFalls

Sul Sul!!

I hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend and a wonderful Monday! A few days ago, I finished up the exterior, floor plan and landscaping of the home that I'm working on with SummerFalls(blog) and passed it over to him so that he can work his furnishing and decorating magic.  I'm very excited to see what he does with it!! :)  If you would like to see a sneak peek of the home, check out SummerFalls showcase thread over at The Sims 3 forums here.  There is no deadline on this particular build, so it may be a few weeks before it hits the exchange.  Summer and I will keep you posted so keep checking back on our blogs or his showcase for updates! 


So I decided to jump on the Twitter bandwagon to help promote the blog.  If you'd like to follow me on Twitter, please do so! You can find me here: http://twitter.com/lessthanzero_13

I haven't done much Simming lately, nor building.  It's a shame, but all for good reasons.  It was a busy weekend and this is the last week of my work adjustment program I'm doing.  So starting next week, I shall return to my constant Simming, building and chatting with my fellow Simmers.  I'm looking forward to it, because I've missed y'all!  Just don't hate, I did play SimCity for a little while today and yesterday.  I actually kinda missed it, but I'm ready to get back to The Sims!

Does anyone have a Great Aunt Twana? When I went to the beach with my brother and cousin, we saw this out at the peer.  If this is your Aunt, happy belated birthday from lessthanzero!! :D But I imagine this is none of y'alls aunt. 





We also saw some alligators too while out at the beach! :D

             



Until next time, Happy Simming!!







No comments:

Post a Comment